Background

Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Christmas Row Quilt



I offered to design a Christmas Row Quilt block exchange for one of my local quilt groups and they said yes.  So I started looking for Christmas-themed blocks, four of which are shown here.

The row of Christmas trees was supposed to have six trees but somehow I came away with only five and I didn't want to make another one.  So I decided to turn the 12" left into a checkerboard sashing instead.  I think it adds much to the quilt.

There is a row of snowflakes to go at the top.  I somehow don't have the required number of those either so I'm guessing I'll do something on that row to finish out the length of that row, too.

The bottom row is houses.  I've got the number I need there so I just need to sew that row together and add them to the bottom.  I'm thinking I'm going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment