Background

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Christmas in March

I should have posted these photos in December.  But here it is March!
These were mug rugs that I made for several exchanges that I was participating in.  
I also gave one of these to my Secret Pal at the Garland Quilt Guild.  She liked it
so much that she copied my pattern and made 14 -- yes, fourteen! -- for
Christmas gifts herself.  Wow.  I'm impressed.





These guys were super easy.  His face is just a snowball.  Then bordered with the
same fabric as the corners.  I used fusible applique for his nose.  I just covered one large
piece of orange fabric with fusible then I cut off long triangles, so they were all random and wonky.  The mouth and eyes are just black DMC floss.  
I did make one with black buttons for the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I love the ones with the dotted fabric background. They have so much movement. Really cute mug rugs.

    ReplyDelete