Background

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Recent Projects

Here are just a few items that I showed last week at a local group meeting:


This is made from scraps that were in my scrap basket.  Literally strings and pieces that I pulled out and just straightened the edge.  None of them ended up being the same width, but it worked.  However, I don't feel like I used nearly enough of them--the box is still full!



I whipped up this spool quilt in a week.  I got motivated and went to town.  It's just been quilted and it's not a good picture, but I'll try to take another when I've got the binding on it.


"The bag" again.  I just loved making this bag.  It's designed to hold your sewing, knitting, or crocheting project.  And it does seem that way when you look at it, or hold it.  It's not the "normal" tote bag.  Made mostly with upholstery fabrics and a little wool.  It was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment